Bankerz provide bespoke self-study kit for preparation for JAIIB/DBF exams. absolutely FREE along with the course package. You get comprehensive study materials in e-learning format, on the following subjects, which are considered very suitable to make you succeed in the exam. andexcel in your career in the Bank and get salary increments expeditiously.
|1||Principles & Practices of Banking||>>|
|2||Accounting & Finance for Bankers||>>|
|3||Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking||>>|
Bankerz provide high quality Mock Tests for you to prepare for JAIIB/ DBF exams. conducted by IIBF. The course package comes in several packages to suit your specific requirements.
JAIIB (Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers)
DBF (Diploma in Banking and Finance)
Duration – 2 Hours (120 mins.)
Total No of Questions – Approx. 120 MCQs ;
Marks: Approx.- 70 Ques.-Half Mark, 35 Ques.-one mark and 15 Ques.-Two mark
|1||Principles & Practices of Banking||120||100|
|2||Accounting & Finance for Bankers||120||100|
|3||Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking||120||100|
- Only existing employees of banks can write JAIIB Exam.
- People other than Bank Employees Can write Diploma in Banking and Finance Exam. (DBF). If they pass DBF Exams, they will be issued JAIIB Examination certificate, after joining the banking Industry.
- Syllabus & exam pattern for both JAIIB and DBF exams are same.
- JAIIB /DBF Exams. are conducted in on-line mode.
- Minimum marks for passing JAIIB / DBF (Diploma in Banking & Finance Exam) is 50 out of 100 marks in each subject or at least 45 marks in each subject with a total of 150 marks in all subjects put together in any single attempt.
- There are no negative marks for wrong answers.
- Carry forward of marks in papers where candidates have qualified, is allowed upto 2 years (of 4 sessions consecutively).
- JAIIB exams are not mandatory certifications. But they are useful to Bank employees in career Growth, Promotion and Salary Increment.
Exam Fees(First Block of 2 attempts)
JAIIB – Rs. 2,748
DBF – Rs. 3,664
Penalty for Wrong Answers:
There will be NO Negative marking as penalty for wrong answer to a question.