The term bankerz.in or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website/mobile app whose registered office is #68, Level-3, 1st Main Road, S T Bed Layout, Koramangala, Bangalore, 560034.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user/subscribers of our website/mobile app.
- The content of the pages of this website/mobile app is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website/mobile app for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website/mobile app is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products or information available through this website/mobile app meet your specific requirements.
- This website/mobile app contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website/mobile app which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website/mobile app.
- Unauthorized use of this website/mobile app may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website/mobile app may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We hold no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website/mobile app from another website or document without prior written consent from IBC Academy.
- Your use of this website/mobile app and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India with its jurisdiction at Bangalore only.
- Our trademark bankerz.in may not be used in any manner without prior written consent of IBC Academy. No information, content or material from the our products and services may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without obtaining prior written permission from IBC Academy.
- IBC Academy retains full and complete title to the information, content or materials and all intellectual property rights therein. Your use of our products and services provided for herein is solely for your personal and non-commercial use.
- In no event will IBC Academy be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation,for-
- (a) indirect, punitive, special, exemplary, incidental, or consequential damage (including loss of business, revenue, profits, use, data or other economic advantage, loss of programs or information), or
- (b) direct damages in excess of the amount paid to IBC Academy (bankerz.in) for the product and / or service, arising out of the use of, misuse of or inability to use, or errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the website/mobile app or the products and / or services, or any information provided. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, in such instances, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
- IBC Academy may also contact the user through sms, email and call to give notifications on various important updates. Therefore, User holds IBC Academy not liable to any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, expenses in case the users mobile number is registered with Do not Call (DNC) database.
- 16.Persons who are “competent/capable” of contracting within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 shall be eligible to use our products or services. Persons who are minors, undischarged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use our products or services. As a minor, if you wish to use our products or services, such use shall be made available to you by your legal guardian or parents. IBC Academy will not be responsible for any consequence that arises as a result of misuse of any kind of our products or services that may occur by virtue of any person including a minor using the services provided.
By using the products or services you warrant that all the data provided by you is accurate and complete and that you have obtained the consent of parent/legal guardian(in case of minors). IBC Academy reserves the right to terminate your subscription and / or refuse to provide you with access to the products or services if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years and the consent to use the products or services is not made by your parent/legal guardian or any information provided by you is inaccurate.